Are you on a quest for the perfect treadmill that suits both your fitness goals and budget? Looking for a high-quality treadmill under $800 can be daunting with numerous options flooding the market.
What if we told you that you could own a robust and feature-rich treadmill without breaking the bank? Our comprehensive guide lists the best treadmill under $800 that offer excellent performance and value for your hard-earned money.
Imagine having a state-of-the-art treadmill right at home, capable of elevating your fitness routine, and offering the convenience of a workout anytime you want. Sounds like a dream? We’re here to make it a reality!
Dive into our guide for the best treadmill under $800 and take the first step towards transforming your fitness journey today!
Table of Contents
5 Best Treadmill Under $800
After comprehensive research on more than 18 treadmills, we have shortlisted these 5 best treadmill under $800 that will take your fitness routine to the next level without pinching your pockets:
NordicTrack T Series Treadmills
The NordicTrack T Series Treadmill makes an impressive entrance into the world of home fitness equipment, showing that superior performance doesn’t always equate to a hefty price tag. The machine’s assembly, which scored a commendable 4/5, was a somewhat convoluted yet intriguing process taking approximately two hours. A helping hand is definitely recommended during setup to ensure the best outcome.
Once assembled, the quality of the treadmill was immediately apparent, earning a well-deserved 5/5. Its sturdy build, seamless integration of a 10-inch screen, and well-designed speakers impart a sense of reliability and durability. The machine remains relatively quiet during operation, minimizing disturbances in a home setting.
The treadmill’s features secured a 4.5/5 rating. The incorporation of 10 speeds and 10 incline levels, alongside the addition of iFit membership, broadens the range of workout possibilities. However, the treadmill’s pulse sensor, though a thoughtful addition, proved slightly finicky.
Lastly, the iFit membership deserves special mention. It allows users to engage in interactive, scenic workouts, enhancing the overall experience significantly. It also permits individual tracking, so you can monitor your progress meticulously.
All in all, the NordicTrack T Series Treadmill is a worthwhile investment with a unique blend of function and value.
- High-quality build and sturdy design.
- Quiet operation for minimal disturbance.
- 10 speeds and inclines for versatile workouts.
- Includes interactive iFit membership.
- Solid support with cushioning for joint protection.
- Assembly can be challenging without assistance.
- The heartbeat sensor requires precise hand placement.
XTERRA Fitness TR300 Folding Treadmill
The XTERRA Fitness TR300 Folding Treadmill is a solid option for those seeking a space-friendly treadmill with strong performance. Its assembly is straightforward and it arrives in sturdy packaging, protecting all parts effectively. This unit demonstrates its worth through its reliable operation and efficient calibration process, despite a need for clearer instructions.
The quality is undeniable with this treadmill, resembling gym-standard equipment. The wide and lengthy belt accommodates all users, ensuring comfort and security during your workout. However, it’s important to note a default incline that may pose challenges to some users but can be adjusted with a minor workaround.
A standout feature is the variety of in-built programs, although some may find the auto-adjustments disruptive. Its cupholders, built-in fan, and incline options amplify the treadmill’s usability. Despite some feedback on the fan’s positioning, it proves sufficient for light cooling. The company’s customer service also earns praise for prompt response to any issues.
In conclusion, the XTERRA TR300 is a commendable investment for its quality, features, and customer service, suitable for both walking and running.
- Easy to assemble.
- Sturdy, gym-like build.
- Wide and lengthy belt.
- Variety of in-built programs.
- Excellent customer service.
- The incline needs manual adjustment.
- Built-in fan points downwards.
Sunny Health & Fitness Folding Treadmill
The Sunny Health & Fitness Folding Treadmill is a practical choice for those seeking an affordable, easy-to-assemble option. With most parts pre-assembled, the setup is remarkably convenient. The stability of the treadmill is commendable, even under a heavier load, with the deck remaining steady during workouts.
The console might wobble slightly during use, but it doesn’t compromise the overall performance. One of the notable setbacks of this model is the in-built speakers and voice alerts; they add little value and may even be considered bothersome. While a built-in fan would have been more beneficial, it’s an absence that can be overlooked given the price point.
The USB port’s utility is limited, however, the tablet holder is spacious, securely accommodating larger devices like an iPad. The design could benefit from adjustments to prevent interference with speed and incline controls when a tablet is in use.
It’s also worth noting that initial noises like creaks and squeaks tend to dissipate after a break-in period, making it a quiet companion for your fitness journey. Moreover, the preservation of user programs post-shut-off is a handy feature, adding to its appeal.
The Sunny Health & Fitness Folding Treadmill offers solid performance in a petite package, making it an excellent investment for home workouts.
- Easy and quick assembly.
- Solid deck stability.
- Convenient tablet holder.
- Stores user programs post shut-off.
- Great value for money.
- Poor quality built-in speakers.
- Tablet placement covers controls.
OMA Treadmills for Home 1017EB 7200EB 5108EB
The OMA Treadmill for Home (1017EB, 7200EB, 5108EB) serves as an impressive home cardio solution, offering great value for its price. This equipment has a robust and sturdy construction, validating its weight and guaranteeing longevity.
Setup and mobility are crucial factors for a home gym, and the OMA treadmill excels in both. It arrives ready for quick setup, although the small graphics on the manual may require a bit of squinting. While the treadmill has some heft, its hydronic lift/drop system and wheels aid in convenient repositioning, debunking some concerns about its portability.
A unique feature is the sensitive stop button located on the left handrail, which can be accidentally triggered if you’re not mindful. This might be inconvenient during an intense workout, but it’s a minor setback considering the treadmill’s overall functionality.
The OMA treadmill doesn’t compromise on safety, offering wide and long base options, and making the user feel secure during a workout session. Additional features like the mobile shelf and two cubby holes further enhance user convenience.
As for noise levels, this treadmill operates quietly, causing a minimal disturbance during workouts. This is a huge plus for those who like to enjoy TV or have conversations during their workout.
- Easy setup and straightforward manual.
- Portable with hydronic lift/drop system and wheels.
- The wide and long base for added security.
- Low noise levels during operation.
- Convenient additional features like mobile shelves and cubbies.
- A sensitive stop button can cause accidental interruptions.
- Poor customer service and delivery issues.
RUNOW Foldable Treadmill for Home
The RUNOW Foldable Treadmill is a compact and versatile addition to any home gym. With its sturdy construction and ample running space, this treadmill is ideal for users of all sizes. It features an automatic incline for an enhanced workout experience. The noise level is average, and it comes with a convenient space for a laptop which makes multitasking easy during a workout.
It also features wireless phone charging which adds to its convenience. The assembly is straightforward and relatively quick, taking about 30 minutes. However, be prepared for a loud beep when turning the treadmill on; it’s the only minor inconvenience.
The treadmill can be a bit challenging to move due to its weight, but this is also a testament to its solid construction. Overall, for its price point, the RUNOW Foldable Treadmill offers exceptional value, making it a smart investment for those looking to maintain their fitness at home.
- Compact design, suitable for small spaces.
- Easy and quick assembly.
- Features automatic incline for an enhanced workout.
- Comes with laptop space and phone charging.
- Sturdy construction and reasonable noise level.
- Loud beep sound upon turning it on.
- Difficult to move due to weight.
Factors to Consider Before Buying Treadmills Below $800
Here are the factors to be considered before buying treadmills below $800:
- Your Needs: Identify whether you need the treadmill for casual walking, jogging, or intense running. Your requirement will determine the features you should prioritize.
- Motor Power: Consider a treadmill with a motor power of 2.0 to 2.5 horsepower (HP) for moderate use. If you plan on intense running or are heavier, opt for a machine with 3.0 HP or more.
- Belt Size: The belt size should be sufficient for your stride. Typically, a 50-inch long and 20-inch wide belt works for most, but taller individuals or runners may prefer a 60-inch belt.
- Incline Feature: A treadmill with an incline feature can enhance workout intensity. Look for one with at least a 10% incline.
- Additional Features: Features like heart rate monitors, pre-set workout programs, and Bluetooth connectivity can enhance your exercise experience.
- Warranty: A treadmill is a significant investment, so ensure it comes with a good warranty. Ideally, a minimum one-year labor warranty and two to three years for parts are advisable.
Finding the right treadmill under $800 can be a task, but with some research and consideration of your personal needs, it’s entirely achievable. The market offers a wide range of options that don’t compromise on essential features, despite the modest price point. Whether you need a compact treadmill under $800 for a small apartment or a more robust model for intense workouts, there’s likely a treadmill under $800 that fits the bill.