Subsection: According to a survey, the U.S. faces 6,97,000 deaths every year making the need to understand ways to combat heart stroke critical.
Table of Contents
Ten Ways To Combat Heart Disease and Stroke
1. Maintain your weight with a minimum of 60 minutes of physical activity.
2. Incorporate a nutritional and heart-healthy diet into your everyday habits.
3. Quit Smoking and Tobacco NOW!
Subsection: Smoking leads to 480,000 more deaths in the U.S.
4.Manage your stress by finding ways to reduce stress
5.Learn about your family history of heart diseases and death.
6. Limit or completely reduce your alcohol consumption to lessen its negative impact
7. Maintain your sleep schedule and take a minimum of 7-8 hours of sleep.
8. Consult with your physician to manage triglycerides and cholesterol levels.
9. Take accountability for your health and stay informed about heart diseases.
10. Monitor your health regularly with a physician.
For concluding words
If you take accountability and effective measures, you can cut down the impact and chances of heart disease/stroke which is the biggest health problem.